Monday, September 21, 2009

Things Ive Been Working On

It has been a few days since my last post but i promise you i have been knitting like crazy lolz. I recently taught two of my friends how to knit and now their boyfriends are accusing me of starting some sort of knitting cult (hmmmm doesnt sound to bad lolz). Well i borrowed some knitting books from the library (im on a college budget here) and they are amazing, i absolutly love them.
I borrowed Great Knitted Gifts by Andrea Shackleton and Gayle Shackleton and Socks à la Carte
by SWTC Design Team In great knitted gifts i already made a mitten XD. But the pattern in the book called for a pattern of small flowers and i dint have all the colors to make the flowers so i imporvised and designed my mitten with stripes :D


I only finished one of the mittens because i noticed that its just a bit to big for my hand =( I know it sucks because i love how it came out. But no worries im going to take my darling mitten to my mother and she in all her sewing genius will find a solution to my dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment