Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back In Bussines


Wow it has been such a long time since i last posted, due to a broken hand sometime around may then add in finals and summer break to that equation and you get a blank blog lolz. Well i broke my hand in karate and so was out of comission for the better part of a month and a half. I was really devastated when it happend, not so much b/c of the pain but unfinished projects i left behind. But now thats all said and done i am fully healed and dying to start knitting again!!!

I even bought a brand new book called The Knitters Bible: Knitted Accessories by Claire Crompton. It is a really nice book with about 30 projects ranging from scarves to hodies. I really like her explenations about the diffrent yarns and how to mix them. She uses alot of colors and diffrent yarns to make her projects which i just love.

I cant wait to start school again. I got the RA job meaning Resident Advisor and so i get my own room!! which is great but i also get alot of experience in dealing with college kids which helps me alot in my major. Well im out, about to watch a movie to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment