Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dying To Knit lolz

I have about 6 days untill i return to school and am once again reunited with my needles n yarn. I don't know what possed me to leave them behind for the summer break but luckily it will be over soon. I've been looking at different knitting blogs and i found one i really like its called Two Swallows. I like her style and her pieces are gorgeous! lolz. It will be awhile before i can pull off any of those pieces but im getting there, ive come a long way from knitting strange shapes and trying to pass them of for scarves..lmao Another thing i discovered was that someone actually reads my blog!! which is amazing and might hint to me being totally hopeless because of how happy I am about that but i dont care!! lol Thank you very much for who ever is reading this and please continue to do so =)

No comments:

Post a Comment