Thursday, September 23, 2010

2nd Week Assignment!!!

So this week we were asked... What 5 things would you not leave home without if you were going into hiding, camping, or running away and WHY.

Well If I were to run away I would take
1. My Laptop and necessary lap top things (charger, laptop bag)
It would serve as a connection to the outside world. Now that I have deserted my former life I need a way to create a new identity to start all over. Plus I can google anything I want =).
2. A suitcase full of clothing
I am definitely going to be needing clothes!!!
3. Cash!
Cash is secure nowadays, cant have the police tracking me from my credit cards now =)
4. Passport
Well If I am running away I better be going somewhere amazing!! preferably outside of the US
5. Knitting
I gotta have my current WP, I might just go insane with out it!!!

That was fun!!! hmm I might make this trip a reality....some day =P

No comments:

Post a Comment