Monday, September 13, 2010

New Semester!!

Hey guys- its been ages since I've last posted! soo what has happened since then... well I worked over the summer at my school, got "decent" grades for spring semester, became president of the Oneonta Knit-Wits, oh yea and I'm going to Japan for an entire semester on Jan 2, 2011!!!

Wow that's a lot of stuff!!!

Well other than that I just joined the HSKS (Hogwarts Supper Kit Swaps) knit swap on Ravelry. I'm really excited, I've never been part of a swap before =D!!!

4 comments:

  1. Greetings and welcome to Hogwarts!!

    At Hogwarts I am known as Elanor Cadogan- everywhere else as Setembrina.
    Enjoy your term and feel free to ask questions.

    Elanor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in Japan are you going? We live in Okinawa, I think you will have an awesome time! And ps were both newbies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats awesome!! im going to Seinan Gakuin in Fukuoka. Ive been studying Japanese for a year and a half now.

    ReplyDelete