Friday, October 15, 2010

5th Week Assingment

SOOOO I have definitely been slacking with my posting but not with my knitting I promise!!! I just finished one pair of Axel Mitts and they are sooo cute XD!!!! This just might be the perfect pattern for my spoilee.

So can anyone guess what this weekend is????? the Yarn and Wool Festival at Rhinebeck!!!! I am sooo excited!!! Im going on Sunday with my Knitting club, its going to be great!!! I have never been to a wool festival before and I hear that it gets crazy!!!lolz in a yarny sort of way. So without further ado here is my assignment!!!

  1. Vine wood and Dragon Heartstring-- I. Hermione Granger
  2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring-- K. Bellatrix Lestrange
  3. Hawthorn and Unicorn tail hair--M.Draco Malfoy
  4. Hornbeam and Dragon Heartstring--- D. Viktor Krum
  5. Ash and Unicorn hair -- G. Cedric Diggory
  6. Rosewood and Veela Hair-- L. Fleur Delacour
  7. Elder and Thestral Hair-----H. Tom Riddle
  8. Mahogany and an unknown core-- J. James Potter
  9. Elm and Dragon Heartstring--E Lucius Malfoy
  10. Cherry and Unicorn hair-- C. Mary Cattermole
  11. Yew and Phoenix Feather--B. Albus Dumbledore
  12. Holly and Phoenix Feather-- F. Harry Potter
  13. Willow and Unicorn Hair- A. Ron Weasly

No comments:

Post a Comment