Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Trip to Japan!!!!


Today I received my check and will proceed to buying my ticket for JAPAN!! I am sooo excited its quite ridiculous!! I cant wait to go!! especially since I'm going with my best friend!! My Japanese is coming along well, hopefully by the time I get there I can ask where to find the toilet =P

Yesterday we had a Graduate School Fair-> I aimed straight for the Peace Corps table. I have been researching information on the Peace Corps for some time now. I'm specifically interested in the Masters International program. With this program I would study for 3 semesters at a school on their list and then be shipped off some were for two years. Sounds pretty good right?? lolz theres more to it than that but thats one of my future goals XD!!!



1 comment:

  1. hey. i have a few friends wh0o did the Peace corp, one in thailand one in suriname. want me to see if they are willing to share contact info and answer questions?

    ReplyDelete