Monday, March 16, 2009

Adonai Knits

I am in the process of starting my own very very small business lolz. I'm knitting scarfs and hats and selling them to pay for a missions trip i am going on in December. Its part of a campus club called Campus Ambassadors. They go almost every year to different places to help build churches and schools in countries in need. I'm going to Nicaragua to help build a school or a church I'm not sure yet what we are actually building but it is going to be awesome!! Well I've been praying and thinking about what it should be called and I've come up with Adonai Knits, Adonai meaning God in Hebrew. I love the name because I'm thanking God for the gift and the opportunity he has given me to share it with others and make a different in their lives at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment