Saturday, March 7, 2009

Rambles and Rambles


I'm almost done with reading The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs and it is amazing. A great novel revolving around real life situations. I dream of one day owning a knitting shop as well and Georgia is an inspiration. Of course like all humans she has her flaws but her strength and determination are admirable. I already ordered my copy of Knit Two and I cant wait to start reading it.









Im working on a pattern called Robin's Egg Blue Hat by Rachel Lufer from "I Dream Of Knitting" Blogg. Its a really cute and easy pattern to do. I am recently getting used to knitting with double pointed needles so im glad I found this pattern. Its coming along pretty good, i just hope that it will fit my smaller than average head.

I also bought a big skein of Baby Sport yarn in lilac to make my first ever blanket. I have yet to find a pattern for it, but whatever pattern I finally choose its gotta be a nice and not to easy or ill get bored kind of pattern. lolz.

I'm a Psychology major and this is my freshman year of college. I started this blogg to keep track of my knitting projects and see how i progress in them. I also just needed a place were to write down my thoughts before they suffocate me lolz. College is like a whole different universe compared to the rest of the world. It feels like i have two different lives with two completely different identities, one is with me at school while the other takes over once i get off the bus at home. Its not a shocking discovery that 30% of college freshmen feel completely stressed out during their first semester. But thank God i have knitting to keep the stress at bay! i find myself thinking about my projects and wishing the clock ahead half an hour so i can get out of there. But of course clocks never listen to you and continue at their obnoxiously annoying slow pace! lolz



No comments:

Post a Comment